Responsive Website means Mobile Friendly Websites.
Unlike other WordPress focused firms, The Brain Digital (WordPress Development Fort Worth) ensure your WordPress theme is not a cookie-cutter solution and will collaborate you to create the web experience you, and your customers, are looking for.
WordPress (CMS) Website Design Features:
- A customized WordPress website theme with your logo and custom colors.
- All of our WordPress themes come with our default suite of security, backup, editing and SEO plugins installed – we also help with any needed plugin licenses.
- Your team will have the ability to edit your website content and images with the built in text editor and image upload functions.
- Enjoy intelligent text formatting built in.
- Easy upgrades of software and plugins in admin area.
- Access to thousands of WordPress plugins to expand and add to the capabilities of your website.
- Website search box standard in most designs.
- Media manager for photos and graphics.
- Social Media links included as provided by client.
- WordPress training and theme resources also available.
- A fully executed Search Engine Optimization (SEO) strategy on all core pages with custom Meta Tags – Included.
- Google Business account setup assistance with Google Analytics installed and Google Search Console set up for website submission.
- NO required monthly maintenance fees! – After setup unless added plugins require a paid license or if monthly maintenance is requested.
300+ websites and counting
The Brain Digital The Brain Digital (WordPress Development Fort Worth) have worked with companies in your industry and have 8 years of expertise in web design and development.
The Brain Digital The Brain Digital (WordPress Development Fort Worth) build beautiful websites which attract and convert.
Our experts spend time with you to understand your desired final product and what must be done to deliver it effectively.
Our design team takes into consideration the color scheme, visual elements, typography, and other design elements desired.
Every website we build is created with both aesthetics and SEO in mind. Not only will your website compel your audience, it will intrigue others, too.
The development team ensures the right framework, database structure, and web standards are used for the project.
Our quality assurance team performs arduous testing prior to the launch date for a successful on-time reveal.
Our maintenance team will continue to work behind the scenes to ensure optimal performance.
Why You May Need a WordPress (CMS) Website
– A custom WordPress website design will allow your business or organization to give ownership and security levels to different people with in your company. This will allow a number of content contributors to maintain the website while assigning levels of approval to certain people for easy tracking and accountability of posted content.
– Using a WordPress CMS system will allow you to standardize your content. Set certain styles, sizes, fonts, colors, etc. within a set of templates that allows your content to conform to the business standards set by the business owners.
– A good CMS gives your business capabilities beyond the basic website. By installing plugin tools like a shopping cart, calendar, blog or company directory your new CMS website can be the main tool your organization uses to accomplish daily tasks and clearly communicate with your customer.